Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Obama Replys Nicki Minaj Endorsing Mitt Romney

Like seriously, is this babe converting to Politics...? lol Last week Mz Nicki barbie notice me Minaj endorsed Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney in a rap on Lil Wayne's new mixtape. Nicki rapped on the song that she would be voting for Republican candidate Mitt Romney come November 6. ‘I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney, You lazy bitches is fucking up the economy’, Minaj rhymed. In an interview with Power 95.3 in Orlando, President Obama was asked what he thought about Nicki Minaj endorsing Mitt Romney, and Obama said: 
"I'm not sure that is actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that. But, she likes to play different characters. So I don't know what's going on there."
Video after the cut...


No comments:

Post a Comment