Friday, August 10, 2012

Does This Guy have Any Talent Aside From His Face...?

 


His name is Geogry Artus Frank-issa and born 1985 in Montserado County Liberia. i have seen him in some Nollywood movies, but i don't know in God's name what he is doing all in the name of acting and I am being sincere... Fine he's got the looks and all, but man shall not leave by bread alone.
Please continue after the cut...


I really paid good attention to one of his movies, and i could not really comprehend and fully digest the character he was portraying. Even more, I lost concentration owing to the mannerism of his speech and reflexes.
 
I have seen Jim Iyke act, and I have seen Ramsey Noauh, Desmond Elliot, Van Vicker. John Dumelo and a host of others act, and they rocked simultaneously in all their movies.

I don't mean to be rude oo, but i don't just feel him! Another thing he does that trips off my grenade (no beef) is the way he murders English. An English oriented movie, does not permit murder of the language in any way, except in vernacular* But it's all good, no harm intended though, just stating my candid opinion and bottom line is, "not impressed at all". 

I may be wrong totally oo, but just do me a favour and watch any of his movies... :) cheers!

1 comment: