Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Heidi and Seal... Saga continues

Just WAIT until you guys hear this one….
When asked how he felt about model ex Heidi Klum being linked to her bodyguard, Seal responded with some explosive allegations:
Seal says:


"To be quite honest, if there is going to be somebody else in their lives, I'd much rather it was a familiar face. I guess the only thing I would have preferred is that. I guess I didn't expect any better from him, I would have preferred Heidi show a little bit more class and at least wait until we separated first before deciding to fornicate with the help, as it were. But I guess you now all have the answer that you've been looking for the past seven months."

As you know… Seal and Heidi separated in January and filed for divorce in April.
Though initial reports said the split was over his angry temper, this "answer" we've all been wanting "for the past seven months" says something totally different!!
Of course… if she did cheat on him, that would definitely explain the 'out of control temper!' But is it good enough?

And now these pictures...



A friend says Heidi denies she and her bodyguard were romantically involved while she was with Seal...and said it is 'sad' that Seal is making these accusations. Do you believe Seal?

No comments:

Post a Comment