Friday, February 8, 2013

Tiwa Savage’s Killer Outfit at The M.A.C Rocks Colour Event


MAC Rocks Colours 21
Tiwa Savage keeps up with her stage swag and does not seem to care about what people say about her dress sense. The Mavin first lady who just got engaged had always been criticized about the way she dresses on stage. The kele kele love singer Tiwa is cruising on the boat of her life and everything seem to be going tiwastic for her. See what she tweeted back then; after the cut...


MAC Rocks Colours Tiwa
tiwa:
‘Gonna speak my mind this morning. People only wanna see fault in others. No one speaks when I wear dresses. Why do you people only focus on certain outfits? No one talks when I wear gowns. People only wanna dwell on negatives’, she tweeted.
‘No 1 tlks wen I wear dresses,haters wanna make out like I only wear pant. Get a life. Truth is most haters do worse things behind clsd doors. @RandaAndrew my dear its unfortunate the criticism is not valid. If I was always naked then fine but truth is most times I am not’, she added.
MAC Rocks Colours 20

No comments:

Post a Comment