Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chris Brown Says Bye-Bye To Karrueche Tran…AGAIN!

 
Again Chris has finally dumped his latest babe and is trying to be in his prime...lol
Chris explains:
Chris Brown is finally addressing his love triangley life with Rihanna and Karrueche Tran in a new interview!
The 24-year-old singer wants his admirers to know:

"[Fans have] seen me on and off again with different girls, you know who they are, but right now, as a 24-year-old man, I just choose to be single!"
WOW this guy be confused than Mr. Bean- because we all saw him smoochin hanging with Karrueche at the BET Awards in June!
And now the singer is revealing that he still has a relationship with both RiRi and K-Tran, just not confusing:
"I’m still good friends with them.”
Imagine!
“[Now] it’s just me being focused with my music and doing this stuff. Right now, I’m in my prime.”
LOLz!

hehehehehehehe! no be only prime... na prawns! oshi!

No comments:

Post a Comment