Monday, March 9, 2015

10 year old Maths Genius, Written a book,Already in College And wants to build her own Bank

  



Esther Okade seems like a normal 10-year-old -- she's loves Barbie dolls and Frozen. But she's also a mathematics marvel who just enrolled at college! and the most beautiful thing about this is that, she is Nigerian (ok, half Briton too)... Our brain dey hot!!!

The talented 10-year-old enrolled at the Open University, a UK-based distance learning college, in January and is already top of the class, having recently scored 100% in a recent exam.

"It's so interesting. It has the type of maths I love. It's real maths -- theories, complex numbers, all that type of stuff," she giggles. "It was super easy. My mum taught me in a nice way."
    She adds: "I want to (finish the course) in two years. Then I'm going to do my PhD in financial maths when I'm 13. I want to have my own bank by the time I'm 15 because I like numbers and I like people and banking is a great way to help people."
    And in case people think her parents have pushed her into starting university early, Esther emphatically disagrees.
    "I actually wanted to start when I was seven. But my mum was like, "you're too young, calm down." After three years of begging, mother Efe finally agreed to explore the idea.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment