Thursday, March 12, 2015

New Photos of Chika Ike... Sportify!


                        'Nollywood actress CHIKA IKE posted this image of her on Instagram with the caption:

"My tennis lessons starts today!!! 󾟓󾟓󾟓Serena Williams WATCH OUT!! I'm coming for your GOLD! Lol 󾌩󾭞 .(on the other note ,I heard some people have been peddling rumors that I had an accident and lost my legs! Please ignore it ,as you can see I'm fit and ready to kick Serena's butts) 󾍔󾟓󾍇".

SEXY/SPORTY OR NAY???'     

Nollywood actress pretty CHIKA IKE posted this image of her on Instagram with the caption:
"My tennis lessons starts today!!! Serena Williams WATCH OUT!! I'm coming for your GOLD! Lol  .(on the other note ,I heard some people have been peddling rumors that I had an accident and lost my legs! Please ignore it ,as you can see I'm fit and ready to kick Serena's butts) 🙈".

don't hate, spread the love...




No comments:

Post a Comment