Thursday, October 22, 2015

Amber Rose Gets Naked, Talks Kardashian Feud for GQ -- But See Why She's Ticked at the Magazine

Amber Rose Gets Naked, Talks Kardashian Feud for GQ -- But See Why She's Ticked at the Magazine



TMZ- Amber Rose is baring all ... and spilling the goods on Kanye West, her feud with the Kardashians and her stripper past.
The model just stripped down to nothing but a pair of heels for GQ magazine, showing off her hot bod and her many tattoos in the sexy shoot.
In the accompanying interview, the 32-year-old stunner is once again asked about her now-infamous feud with Khloe Kardashian, which started after Rose criticized Tyga for dating a then-17-year-old Kylie Jenner.
"'I said [to Khloé Kardashian], ‘Your sister [Kylie Jenner] has a career because your other sister [Kim Kardashian] made a sex tape and put the whole family on,'" she says, recapping the fight. "I think it’s f**king awesome that she did a sex tape and made millions of dollars for her family. But let’s not forget where we came from. Because I didn't." more after the cut...

"She probably had a f**king blast [making the tape]," Rose adds. "And guess what? At the time she was in love with that guy. So don’t think you’re better than me, because we’ve all had trials and tribulations."
Khloe put Rose's stripper past on blast, but Amber tells GQ that those days were the "best f**king time of my life."
"I’m not going to say young girls should go be dancers," she adds. "But that was my journey, and I don’t regret it."
She goes on to talk about Kanye's music.
"I'll hear songs and I'm like, 'Oh, he said that about me.' No one knows what he’s talking about but me and him. People can’t decipher," she says. "They’ll be like, 'That’s a cool song,’ and I’m like, 'That happened to us when we were together.' Obviously, I know he’s talking to me through music. I was a fan. He’s really ... he’s a good artist."
While Rose looks amazing in the photos and openly talks about West, the Kardashians and more in the accompanying article, she's not happy with the final result.
"Really @gq??? I'm so much more then Kanye's Ex or Wiz's baby's mama. Damn, why the f**k did u guys reach out to me for this article and photoshoot? To dumb me down? I talked about feminism and my Slutwalk... Wtf nice title smh I expected so much more from u guys and I'm so disappointed," she posted on Instagram last night.
"I was so excited to be featured in GQ not realizing I was shooting for a tabloid," she continued. "My slutwalk was for ignorant s**t like this. Oh 'Her beautiful dark twisted journey to the top'? Nice pun. Negative af. Thx for nothing."

No comments:

Post a Comment