Sunday, July 23, 2017

Fasting and Prayers





Day2 of the 21 Days fasting with Bishop Prophet Lenke Fire PhD

3 Optional Choice of Fast as follows :
1- 6am -12 noon
2- 6am -3pm
3- 6am -6pm

.........Today's Target.........
 Breaking Spiritual Chains Lamentation 3:7...says He has edged me around & I cannot got out....for he has made my chains heavy.......!!!!!

Listen to me there are spiritual chains we need to break during this FAST

          💥3 SOLID PRAYER POINTS💥

1- Every Marine chain preventing my breakthrough not to manifest... Break in pieces  by Fire

2- All Ancestral Bloodline chains of poverty..... Be destroyed by ACIDIC judgments instantly

3- All Occultic  chains of Setbacks surrounding my entire life & Businesses ....EXPLODE by thunder kpozzzaaaaah kpozzzaaaaah kpozzzaaaaah


from Liberation Embassy Inc today Tuesday.......As you break your fast, let every demonic chain holding your finances & blessings be destroyed by ACIDIC judgments in Jesus Name..........Enjoy your Fasting Rally

No comments:

Post a Comment