Monday, May 6, 2013

Chris Brown Admits He’s Single-confirms break up With Rihanna

Chris Brown Rihanna Break Up

After Rihanna missed out on Chris’ wild birthday weekend is there trouble between the couple? Chris said ‘I’m not wife-ing somebody’ in a new a revealing interview. Keep reading to listen to the whole thing!

Those who wondered if something was up with Chris Brown and Rihanna after she was unable to join him on his May 5 birthday might have been right! In a new interview with the Australian radio station 2DayFM, Chris admitted that he was split from RiRi and flying solo.


“I’mma do it solo,” Chris told the Aussie DJ. The R&B singer seems to intimate that his and Rihanna’s schedules unfortunately got in the way of their relationship, and that her inability to make it to his birthday celebrations may have been a factor too: “I mean, at the end of the day, shawty doing her own thing, she on the road. It’s always gonna be love. I’m a grown man, just gotta move forward.”
Though Chris said he is “always gonna love” Rihanna, he talked about how he’s more focused on himself right now. “People have differences and people have different wants and needs,” he says. “At the end of the day she’s a young girl. I can’t be focused on wife-ing somebody that young… and I’m young too.”

Chris Brown: I Have To Focus On Being ‘The Best Chris Brown I Can Be’

“I just got to step forward and be a man and be the best Chris Brown I can be, instead of worrying about whoever else is going to be in my side pocket,” the singer said.
Finally, Chris admitted that what he wanted most as a young 24-year-old man for his birthday was to “see as many girls as possible.”
We know how up and down Chris and Rihanna can be, so this could just be another road bump. Perhaps when the two singers have more time down the road they’ll be able to prioritize their relationship — either way it’s hard to see this being the end for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment