Friday, June 1, 2012

Please everyone, Pray for my Uncles speedy recovery..

My uncle has been diagnosed with a liver problem.. liver cirrhosis or Hepatitis B
maybe... but i sincerely hope it has not gotten to that. i just want him out of that condition, because he does not deserve to die..(sobbing) and so i write humbly this letter to God

Dear God,
please listen to our cry and heal my uncle,
give him a second chance to know you better
and be who you want him to be..
the family loves him so much and cannot afford to lose him
because he still has a role to play as he is very young
put his enemies to shame and let them be confounded
and put to shame that seek his hurt...
pls forgive his sins and do not remember the sins of his youth
My Darling Father in Heaven, please look into the hearts of your children
and  harken to us...
i will be very grateful if my prayer request is answered..
thank you Lord for the audience...
yours sincerely,
joy


1 comment: