Friday, June 1, 2012

Swimming...

I want to go for swimming this weekend, as i have nothing else to this weekend...
but i really want to learn to go to the deeper ends of the pool, as i only know how to move around alot in the safe regions... but swimming is really fantastic for me... it clears my head and helps me focus on things..
why not try going out once a week, over the weekend, saturdays are good, but i prefer fridays, because i may eventually end up being the only one at the pool...
it can be quite frustrating when there are so many people inside the water and everyone is trying to get a space, i imagine everyone like shrimps inside a boiling pot trying to escape for their life... it is quite funny as well, but it pissess me off big time-- forgive me oo! for being stingy and all, but i should be able to enjoy what i am paying for..
i actually wouldn't mind a hot fine-as* man that would take up the challenge to teach me the other basics of swimming that i do not know about (smiling mischievously)

but i may eventually go swimming ...tmao!
kisses

No comments:

Post a Comment