Monday, August 13, 2012

Miley Cyrus (aka Hannah Montanah)-- And Her Drastic, Short New ''Hair Do"

0813_miley_launch
TMZ- Miley Cyrus has a brand new 'do -- and she doesn't care what you think of it!

The 19-year-old singer debuted a drastic new look on Twitter last night, teasing her haircut with a photo of stylist Chris McMillan taking scissors to her bun of hair.

"It's happening," she tweeted before the cut. "If you don't have something nice to say don't say anything at all. my hair is attached to my head no one else's and it's going bye bye :)"

She then showed off the finished product: A short, partially shaven, platinum blonde look ... and we kinda like it!
more gist when you continue...


It's clear Miley loves the look, as it's all she's been tweeting about since!

"feeling so happy in my skin" and "never felt more whole in my life" she posted after the cut.

"someone told me I'm prettier than Miley Cyrus," she also comically added.

So what does she think about your opinion? Not much.

"my dad @billyraycyrus used to tell me 'opinions are are like a** holes every body has one,'" she says. "LOVE my hair ❤ feel so happy, pretty, and free."

Wonder what Liam thinks about it!

I P think she wants to know what it feels like to be a "good girl gone bad" * RiRi has inspired so many* lol

No comments:

Post a Comment